cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to Log In - Email not found

pault
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I created a self-serve account 3 months ago, and bought 3 month worth of service.  Now when I try to log in to use the credit from my voucher, I get an "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address"

I have confirmed my email address, and it is what I signed up with.  I have the printout that was made at the time.  It is correct

7 REPLIES 7

Rachelle2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@pault wrote:

Yes I did try to create a new account on the website.  There is an existing account there it says.   But when I try to login I get the error messages show above

I would try any other email that might have been used just to be sure. Then contact the MODs,

To get help with your account, activation, or service?
 Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with your account.They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue "https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder..."

"https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437"
Click here to send them a private message.

In your message please include:PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue. Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following: Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date amount. How long until they reply?:Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]. Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received. Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours. There is no need to send multiple messages.Some good posts/reads: Search PM GUIDE to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

pault

Yes I did try to create a new account on the website.  There is an existing account there it says.   But when I try to login I get the error messages show above

pault

I did *611 and loaded the voucher.   I have $53 credit in my account.  My service ended on Oct 8, then I did the *611 a day later. The voucher was accepted, and is no longer valid, of course. But still, no service.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You could try creating an account and see what happens. If there is an account associated with the number it will tell you

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@pault wrote:

Hello,

I created a self-serve account 3 months ago, and bought 3 month worth of service.  Now when I try to log in to use the credit from my voucher, I get an "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address"

I have confirmed my email address, and it is what I signed up with.  I have the printout that was made at the time.  It is correct

So is this the first time you tried to login to your self serve account?

Is your phone working properly?

If you bought a voucher, you can dial 611 and enter it that way.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Try calling 611 and load the voucher from there

Need Help? Let's chat.