cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with account

MarcoGuo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've had a plan for a while, but I'm trying to change my payment method because the credit card sometimes gets suspended. 

Whenever I try to make a self serve account, the 6-digit text verification never sends even after repeated attempts. I know for a fact I don't already have an account because when I click "forgot my password", it says "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address." 

Is there any way I can change my payment method, or set up a self serve account?

11 REPLIES 11

@MarcoGuo 

Its good to have unblocked 611.....having it blocked could also prevent you from being offered YMMV promotions from pm and free gift offerings such as the 1000 canada wide calling minutes and 5gb data add on offered to most BC and Alberta customers last summer.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MarcoGuo : Y'see now this is what I don't understand about people blocking communications from their service provider. This tripped you up. I can kinda get not accepting marketing crap or the stupid health crap from Telus but service things are a different animal.

Oh well. Glad you got it sorted.

MarcoGuo

Thank you very much, I've resolved the issue. Turns out I had the number blocked from a while back.

@MarcoGuo wrote:

I know it is, but its not texting me the code.

@MarcoGuo 

Hopefully you have submitted a ticket with the Moderators to get something resolved for you.

Have you ever blocked texts/communications from Public Mobile on your device? 

Try putting your SIM into another phone and do the registration again.

MarcoGuo

I know it is, but its not texting me the code.

@MarcoGuo 

The 6 digit code is texted to you from 611.

@MarcoGuo wrote:

That doesn't solve the issue. The issue is that it won't let me make an account because when I put in my phone number, the 6-digit verification code never comes.

@MarcoGuo 

If still nothing, then yes, contact Moderators as have been provided.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

MarcoGuo

That doesn't solve the issue. The issue is that it won't let me make an account because when I put in my phone number, the 6-digit verification code never comes.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@MarcoGuo wrote:

I've had a plan for a while, but I'm trying to change my payment method because the credit card sometimes gets suspended. 

Whenever I try to make a self serve account, the 6-digit text verification never sends even after repeated attempts. I know for a fact I don't already have an account because when I click "forgot my password", it says "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address." 

Is there any way I can change my payment method, or set up a self serve account?

@MarcoGuo 

You can create a Self Serve account here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Once you get in to your Self Serve account go here to change the credit card payment method:

esjliv_0-1617792002121.png

Need Help? Let's chat.