cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble logging in

Paulie27
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I verified my email address but I forgot my password so when I typed in my email address it says can't verify email address, what will I do?

5 REPLIES 5

I don't know how vouchers work exactly but when did you buy it? I read on here quite often that it takes awhile in most cases before it becomes active/valid to use depending on where you bought it. I assume that the idea is you would purchase these some time before it is required giving the supplier time to upload purchase to PM.

AE_Collector

@Mountainmaxman wrote:

if you are in a rush and don't mind losing your phone number you can make a new account with a new sim card. If not in a hurry ask a moderator to help you out, but I think  you will need your pin number, hope you remembered that one.

Ok, this is seriously a wild piece of advice!?!?!?!

- I have counted 6 moderators that are working right now.

- Moderator turn-around times right now could be shorter than heading to a store to buy a new SIM card. (unless the OP has a spare SIM in their desk drawer, of course)

- Not sure what you think creating a new account would achieve when someone can't log into their account... The OP has not mentioned why they need access to their account. It's possible that they just wanted to check how much data they have left. At the end of the day they will need access to their account no matter what. And if the password reset function does not work for them they need help from the moderators.

- if moderator turn-around times would be long-ish the OP could still use 611 to perform some basic account tasks like topping up with a voucher etc.

The correct advice has been provided above, no need send anyone on a wild goose chase.

Mountainmaxman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

if you are in a rush and don't mind losing your phone number you can make a new account with a new sim card. If not in a hurry ask a moderator to help you out, but I think  you will need your pin number, hope you remembered that one.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Paulie27 wrote:

I verified my email address but I forgot my password so when I typed in my email address it says can't verify email address, what will I do?

@Paulie27 click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions. OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Please contact moderators

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

Before you do make sure that you have the right email, you might have used a different one to sign up for selfserve. Try locating the original welling message that also has the original transaction record when you activated your sim

When i received it the subject was 'Your Public Mobile Activation Details' it cloud be different before 2019

Need Help? Let's chat.