cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried to port from Freedom but tells me its rejected right after I enter the number.

OrigamiSS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all,

I'm trying to port my mom's freedom number on to my PM simcard so she can have my plan, however upon entering her number in the porting page, it shows me:

We were unable to transfer the phone number you entered. Try one of the following options:
-  Make sure you entered your number correctly.
-  Select a new number.
-  Contact the Public Mobile Community for further assistance.

I tried my fido and my dad's fido number and it seem to allow me to proceed further to enter account info but my mom's number just gets rejected right away.

My current PM sim is also ported from Freedom maybe a few month ago and it worked flawlessly not sure why my mom's freedom number was rejected.

Any help would be great!

3 REPLIES 3

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@OrigamiSS In case you've forgotten, the DBC part listed in a Freedom account is considered part of Freedom Mobile account number.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

PJC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Sometimes using a new browser or chrome's incognito mode may help too, give that a shot.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Best to contact the mod with your account details and the account detail taht you want to port.

they will look into it for you.

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

In your message include:
- account email address , pin number if possible
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread
- if its a porting issue include your sim number, old account name and account number

Need Help? Let's chat.