cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring Number from Koodo

grantstewart306
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I transfer my number from koodo to Public Mobile and how to do it  thanks Grant

Edit by SD08: Message moved to its own topic and title changed

2 REPLIES 2

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@grantstewart306 

I've moved your post to its own topic. In future, it's best to start your own topic for help, for better visibility.

If you don't have a PM account yet, I recommend that you first activate your PM account and plan with a temporary number from PM, then port your number from Koodo afterward.

If you are on a Koodo postpaid account, you can port a number yourself, by going into your PM self-serve. Go to Plan & Add-ons -> Change Phone Number, and select Transfer a wireless or wireline number from another provider. Be sure to enter the Koodo account number exactly as it appears in your Koodo account.

If you are porting a number from Koodo prepaid, you will require moderator assistance. Click here to send your request by private message to the Moderator Team.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@grantstewart306 wrote:

Can I transfer my number from koodo to Public Mobile and how to do it  thanks Grant

Yes you can do it by yourself if you are a customer but you are not in the good place to ask that...go here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/getting_started

Need Help? Let's chat.