cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer payment to another credit card

Irina21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have two numbers under the same email and same credit card I have changed my credit card and was trying to change payment method.  It only gives me to change for one phone number and another one I can't .It doesn't show that I actually have two accounts under the same credit card. Help please 

3 REPLIES 3

@Irina21 

You will need to contact moderator to gain access to 2nd account. You will need different email for 2nd account. Expect a few hour response time. 

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the blue chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Irina21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have two accounts under the same credit card ant the same email. Was able to change my credit card number only for one account. How do I change it for the second one?  It doesn't give me the option 

Please help 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Irina21 wrote:

I have two numbers under the same email and same credit card

PM only allow one email address with one phone number.. any chance you are using a different email address or "Alias" for your 2nd number?

Need Help? Let's chat.