cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total data used in previous months

Dont_mind_me
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there a feature that calculates the total data used for previous months vs the breakdown for the current month (or past 3 months) under view usage history in order to compare changes in usage month over month for the last couple of years?

2 REPLIES 2

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Dont_mind_me The play store has an app called Data Witness PM. Very handy and accurate at tracking data on your phone. Configurable for 30 day cycles, it shows how much you have used so far in the cycle and it shows how much you used last cycle. You can also add in data add ons so if you go over your monthly data it subtracts from the extra. Overall a handy app.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Dont_mind_me wrote:

Is there a feature that calculates the total data used for previous months vs the breakdown for the current month (or past 3 months) under view usage history in order to compare changes in usage month over month for the last couple of years?

There is no feature to do this in self service. You need to manually calculate the totals for each cycle.  You can copy each page and then dump into Excel and filter.

Need Help? Let's chat.