cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topped up account balance, but account still suspended

Ziggy1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I topped up my account balance on the last day of my cycle which is today. My funds increased , my due balance says $0 but my account says suspended !!!!

6 REPLIES 6

Misty09
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Mine stated it was suspended but it clearly was still accessing the internet and i could make calls

Misty09
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This just happened to me....try logging out of your account or maybe power cycle your phone (shut it off and turn it back on)

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Ziggy1 wrote:

actually its very weird the money is in the funds but the ammount due is $0 and the payment history has today's transaction yet the account is suspended !!!

I messaged the moderator team but no reply yet

Might take awhile to get a response because of all the account problems they are very busy. Need to be patient, Smiley Happy

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ziggy1 wrote:

actually its very weird the money is in the funds but the ammount due is $0 and the payment history has today's transaction yet the account is suspended !!!

Did you read the rest of the post from will13am with the other suggestion?

Ziggy1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Ziggy1, are you saying that your top up was taken but account still shows suspended and service is not working?  Please check the payment history to confirm the renewal transaction.  Try using the lost phone/found phone toggle on your account to see if that resolves the issue.  If you are unable to restore the account to active status, you will need to have the moderator team look into the problem.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.