cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up

Cbeshara
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Had the 45$ plan last month for unlimited calling and text messaging with 4.5g of data now I've found out you have the same plan for 40$ so I bought a simple 40$ top up card for this month now it won't allow me to change my plan so that my phone can be hooked back up for this month on the new plan (same plan less money) help? 

2 REPLIES 2

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

At this time, if your plan is suspended only the moderator team can help with plan changes (which this technically is). Use the link below to contact them.

Please be aware that the moderators are dealing with a big backlog right now and are helping customers on a first come first serve basis. Wait times can be up to 48hours right now, sending more than one message is slowing the process down even more.

To get your service back up faster you could add an additional $5 and re-activate your current plan. After that, you can schedule a future dated plan change so that the system is taking care of it at your next renewal date.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, PIN, phone number, problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Cbeshara, was/is your plan currently suspended?  If it is, you need the help of a moderator in order to change your plan (even if it is the same -ish plan).  You cannot change a plan that is suspended using the self serve portal.

Click here to send the moderators team a private message. Moderators' hours of operation are M-F 9AM-9PM(EST) & S/S 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Include your phone number & account PIN (if you know it) in order to speed up identification.

Need Help? Let's chat.