cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time it takes to re-activate?

mansour_hb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I was wondering if the re-activation is done within the 90-day suspention time, how much time does it take for the phone work after the payment? it is working a minute after the payment is done?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mansour_hb wrote:

It says "plan expired". However, since I have been away for 2 months, I think it is still active and is not deactivated. Thanks for your help. 

Terminology...your service is suspended. After 90 days it would become deactivated.

If you have valid autopay set up or sufficient funds in your Available Funds then try clicking on the Reactivate button in that top suspended notice area. (if you haven't already 🙂 )

@mansour_hb, do you have the funds already loaded to Available Balance?

If so, you might need to log out of Self-Serve, log back in, and look for the activate plan option (I'm not sure where, or what it's called).

Normally, whether on AutoPay or not, plans renew when Available Balance is greater than or equal to the required amount.

mansour_hb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It says "plan expired". However, since I have been away for 2 months, I think it is still active and is not deactivated. Thanks for your help. 

@mansour_hb, you may need to power off, and power on your device for it to take effect.

Does your plan say active in Self-Serve (My Account)?

jotsang
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@mansour_hb wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering if the re-activation is done within the 90-day suspention time, how much time does it take for the phone work after the payment? it is working a minute after the payment is done?

Thanks

It should be instant, but if not you can try the lost/stolen trick.

1. Login to your self serve account.
2. Click on "Plan and Add-Ons" tab.
3. Click on "Lost/Stolen Phone" tab.
4. Click on "Suspend Service" button.
5. Logout and wait for a few mins.
6. Login again and get back to the "Lost/Stolen Phone" tab.
7. Click on "Resume Service" button.
8. Restart your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.