cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The email address associated with my public mobile account is incorrect.

harleyadamson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Unable to access my smart serve.

I spoke with a rep who created an account with an incorrect email.   

I have since changed providers, I still remember my old public mobile number. 

I want to make sure my account is payed and not running interest.    Please help.   

Thanks! 

6 REPLIES 6

@harleyadamson thats great to hear. Sorry to see you go. Stay safe. 

harleyadamson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried calling 611 it doesn't recognize my PM number.    I think everything is ok.   

Thank you community for your help!    

Anonymous
Not applicable

@harleyadamson wrote:

Unable to access my smart serve.

I spoke with a rep who created an account with an incorrect email.   

I have since changed providers, I still remember my old public mobile number. 

I want to make sure my account is payed and not running interest.    Please help.   

Thanks! 

There won't be interest. No credit hit. It's all prepay. If you had autopay on then your plan would keep renewing. If you transferred your number from here then this account closes even with autopay. It's generally advisable for all kinds services to stop any automatic payments before leaving the service.

The 611 suggestion is your best bet.

Edit: re-reading...I see you said you remember your old number from here. So you didn't transfer it out? Then 611 is even more useful. If it asks for money right away then you're in suspended state. If it just doesn't work then it's deactivated and closed. But if it says your next payment is due sometime in the future then you can use 611 to turn off autopay. You'll need your 4 digit PIN. If you're running a balance in Available Funds (which 611 can also tell you) then it would still use that if enough to renew.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@harleyadamson  Please clarify whether you wish to leave PM and take your number with you, or stay with PM. 

If you just want to confirm your account is closed, install your PM SIM and try to call 611. Even suspended accounts can call 611 but closed accounts cannot. 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@harleyadamson  As stated above by @gblackma, once you have ported out your account would be closed. As PM is a pre pay service there will be no charges/interest accumulating on your account. You pay for what you get. Nothing additional will be added on after the fact.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@harleyadamson if you ported your number, the account was closed. If your autopay credit card has been removed from your self service account then you don't have to do anthing. The account will automatically close after 90 days. If its still attached contact the moderators and ask them to to remove it for you. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

Sorry to see you go.

Need Help? Let's chat.