cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Self-Serve is NOT working correctly

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Also, I can't locate the Cell # I picked.

How and where do I look for it?

It's a New Sim A/C for something else

15 REPLIES 15

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@makkahn28 wrote:

Also, I honestly believe that they NEED a APP, One that is also efficient as well as effective and robust

@makkahn28 as much as we would probably all enjoy having an app available, it seems incredibly unlikely in the forseeable future.  If you're an Android user, you could consider wrapping the self-serve (and/or community) site in apps using the free Hermit Lite app.  Please see my tutorial here:  Appify Self-serve and/or Community sites

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@makkahn28 wrote:

I have finally been able to get the info, but took numerous attempts.

PM needs to have a more efficient Self-Serve Portal

Also, I honestly believe that they NEED a APP, One that is also efficient as well as effective and robust

As it is, the current system can become such a drag.

Hoping PM at least is doing something to correct the anomalies, as this can't persist forever

You've been here as long as you have, you've seen that the sister company stopped using the App they had because the clients preferred the web client.  Why would you think they'll do something different here?

You also know how bad the Self-Serve portal is at staying live at various points in the day - Either deal with it or leave Public Mobile.  You're obviously not satisfied with the client side support, find another carrier.

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@makkahn28 wrote:

Hoping PM at least is doing something to correct the anomalies, as this can't persist forever

No app planed and I think other providers are getting rid of theirs. I just create a shortcut to the self serve page on my homescreen.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@makkahn28  account page seems to be working now at least for me fixed itself as usual 

@makkahn28Nearly all apps these days are called Progressive Web Apps, basically webpages just pacakaged together.. it won't solve the bottleneck of the Windows IIS to Public's backend, that's where I think a lot of the problem lies.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@makkahn28 wrote:

Yes. For you after all these years...don't hold your breath.

@makkahn28 if you can open view my usage in the section my data and add ons, your phone number is also there but as you noticed the system is finicky right now

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are using an Android phone go to about phone then status  then you should see your phone# next to slot# if you have two slots.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@makkahn28 wrote:

When you get this

Oh no! 
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page.

This was what I got when trying to get into that

Sure. I've seen that on many occasions too. I just logged in and everything looks fine to me. So log out. Clear cache. Log back in and see what happens. Or try a different browser.

How long have you been here?

@makkahn28 

Website is finicky at times.  Maybe try a different web browser, clearing cache and incongito mode.  Chrome incognito mode seems to work well.  A few people already this morning have had issue with self service account being displayed correctly.  

When you get this

Oh no! 
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page.

This was what I got when trying to get into that

@makkahn28You should be able to see it under My Plan & Add ons.

Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 7.46.25 AM.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@makkahn28 wrote:

I have sent a pm to @CS_Agent 

Hoping to hear back on this

Seriously. You've been here all this time?

Click on Plan Details and your number should appear at the top under the menu bars.

Sometimes the site gets in a mood and doesn't show some things. You really oughta know these things.

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

I have sent a pm to @CS_Agent 

Hoping to hear back on this

Need Help? Let's chat.