cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texts usage not displayed?

evian05
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hello, I have the $10 per 30 days plan, but I don't see my texts usage in self serve. Does that mean I've used all my texts for this month? (People don't receive my texts either).
7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@rockyon wrote:

i have the same issue, i spent an hour looking for my text message usage,

i hope PM will fix this

@rockyon from past disucssions, they don't seem to view this as a bug that needs fixing.  I wouldn't hold my breath, unfortuantely, though I'd love to be wrong here.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

rockyon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i have the same issue, i spent an hour looking for my text message usage,

i hope PM will fix this

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I suppose the people who wrote the software had a less than conventional way of looking at things.  If a particular plan feature that is metered is not shown, then it is not available for use.  So, instead of showing 50/50, nothing appears. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@evian05 yes it is really confusing, especially for newer customers.  PM has been doing this with plan data amounts since day 1 I beleive (or at least since fall of 2015 when I started with them).  Once you use up your plan data, it disappears from the Overview page as well.  Many of us have been asking them to change this, literally for years.  Unfortunately I don't think it's going away any time soon, and they will continue to confuse their newer customers until they come here to ask and learn how it [strangely] works.  Sigh, the joys of a "no frills" low-cost provider, #amiright??

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@evian05 wrote:

Oh I see. I thought it would show like 50/50 texts used on the overview page instead of just disappearing completely. But yeah, I counted them and seems like I did use all 50 texts.

Problem solved, thanks Smiley Happy

Yes it is a weird feature to have something that gets fully consumed to disappear rather than show it is fully consumed.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

evian05
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Oh I see. I thought it would show like 50/50 texts used on the overview page instead of just disappearing completely. But yeah, I counted them and seems like I did use all 50 texts.

Problem solved, thanks Smiley Happy

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@evian05 wrote:
Hello, I have the $10 per 30 days plan, but I don't see my texts usage in self serve. Does that mean I've used all my texts for this month? (People don't receive my texts either).

If people aren't receiving your texts I would say you have used them up. If it is not showing any number on your overview page that is an indication of them being all used up as that is what happens with data when it is all consumed as well.  As for them not showing up under your useage that is strange.  On your overview page of the self serve click on View my Usage which is just under the change plan button.  There it should show all of your texts and you can count them.Usage.PNG

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.