cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Added Wrong Plan

revurb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone else has had this issue.  I signed up for the Freedom mobile promotion.  I selected all the items I was supposed to , talk, text and data, and paid the 120 plus tax.

When I go into my account it says I am signed up for the a different plan which cost $81 in 90 days that does not include data and that my account has $39 dollars credit.  Why was the data not added?

19 REPLIES 19

XTL

I have the same problem, can a MOD please fix it for me. I sent the MOD a PM already since yesterday at 7pm, and still haven't receive a reply yet.

I wanted to order a 2nd account, but not so sure now:(

Thank you.

Barack_Obama
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

update: Problem fixed! Super quick PM to a moderator and it's all good 🙂 

Barack_Obama

I have the exact same problem as the O/P and you, with the exact same balance in my account. $112, I just messaged a moderator and will update if anything happens! Best of luck to everyone, after the plans are fixed it should be smooooth sailing Robot LOL

revurb

Thanks @Mary_M.  It all looks to be working.  Apprecaite it.

Jaivan

I'm in the same boat as well

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Yes, rest assured that I will help in fixing this @Ben. However, we must treat all inquiring in the order received - please allow me some time and I'll provide confirmation once it's done 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Ben

Hey Mary can you make the same fix for me too? I sent a PM

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @revurb,

thank you for reaching out to us in regards to your activation !

I understand that the wrong plan has been added upon your set up, and I would be more than happy to help. I'm actually very pleased to confirm that I was able to make the update and you now have the 120$ plan active! Please be advised that the bonus data will appear within 72 hours - you'll need to log into your self-serve account at that time to ensure that you have received it.

Everything should now be in order 🙂 Please don't hesitate to send me a message if you have any questions.

Welcome to Public Mobile

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

dipens

They are available during these times. I am guessing there are a lot of people hopping in in this promotion because of which the mods are busy. I'd wait for 24 hours if I were you and see if the mods reply back.

@revurb, yes unfortunately you will need a mod if you try to make changes it may void it and charge you again.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

revurb

I'm EST.  In Toronto.  I wish I could just fix it myself but when I try to it asks me to charge my CC again instead of using the credit amount.

@revurb, it is hard to say there seems to be an influx of issues the last couple of days.  They could be working through the stuff that went in last night.  What time zone are you in?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Jaivan

I'm in the same boat, signed up for the plan last night and now there is no data and the plan section just says the $10 30 day plan with $112 credit in my account.

revurb

Do you or anyone else know how long it takes to get a response from a moderator?  I sent a message last night before 7PM and my message hasn't even been read yet.

dipens

Well atleast its LTE and the calls won't drop/go straight to my voicemail on PM. Hopefully you won't have any issues after this.

revurb

I'm still waiting for the moderator to get back to me.  I gotta tell you this, plus other technical issues I had during the sign up has left me with a bad first impression.  I'm hoping this gets resolved soon so I can use my data.

dipens

This happened to me too. But fortunately I noticed it in the plan summary screen while activating. So I closed it and started it all over again and it worked.

Ben

Yup exact same issue is happening to me. I signed up for the FM promo and I'm sure I selected the 90 day plan but when I log in to self serve it says that I'm on the 30 day plan and it looks like it charged my card for the 30 day plan as there is still $112 in my account. Messaged a mod hopefully I can get this resolved.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

This happened to a few others as well. But don't worry. Send a private message to the Moderator_Team and they will get back to you shortly. 

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.