cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching to public mobile

yandovich
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have purchased the  Public Mobile SIM card. Have problem registering it and transferring my number to Public Mobile. Happy to provide all data to PM support team. Please respond.

8 REPLIES 8

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Did everything get sorted out @yandovich ?

@yandovich Your account is partially activated so the SIM has been used. 

Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your SIM number, account email address and an explanation.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

yandovich

Unfortunalty, when I tried to register same SIM card again, the website keep stating that SIM # is invalid, however rechecked it and it is correct. Please help me enable my SIM card.

Audit13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

To ensure you have continuous phone service, you could activate with Public Mobile, check to ensure everything is fully functional, and the port in your number. Porting is usually very quick. I ported in a number from Telus and freedom mobile in just a few minutes and everything was fine before and after the port.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@yandovich Some general suggestions; before contacting the moderators please try these:

• if stuck on select number, try selecting the "transfer number" option, then select new number again
  • try the "previous" button, then reenter info
  • clear your browser’s cache/cookies and restart your computer
  • use a different browser, or private/incognito mode
  • turn off any popup/ad blocker
  • no punctuation signs, commas, apostrophes, dashes in the activation form
  • pay attention to any field length limits, and if you have a long name(s) enter short ones; do not enter middle names
  • be sure your postal code is entered WITHOUT spaces
  • choose any valid Canadian number that is not your own as “Alternate”

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

TaylorJW
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi there!

Contacting the moderator team will definitely have the issue resolved for you, but we might be able to help you out with some stuff here as well if you were able to give us some more information about what specific problems you're encountering while trying to get setup.

collin1215
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Have you contacted the moderator team yet? Here's how if you haven't already (: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

@CS_Agent

yandovich

I have purchased the  Public Mobile SIM card. Have problem registering it and transferring my number to Public Mobile. Happy to provide all data to PM support team. Please respond.

Need Help? Let's chat.