cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching to Special Offer! $25 for 500 MB + 500 MB AutoPay Bonus

kailashk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, Can I switch to Special Offer! $25 for 500 MB + 500 MB AutoPay Bonus without losing my pre paid money for the $25 plan?

3 REPLIES 3

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@kailashk wrote:

Hi, Can I switch to Special Offer! $25 for 500 MB + 500 MB AutoPay Bonus without losing my pre paid money for the $25 plan?

You must select change on next renewal do not select change plan immediately or you will lose whatever is left on your current plan and will receive no credit for it either

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@kailashk wrote:

You will not lose the money in your available funds and the system will take them first and your rewards (if you have 2$ autopay for example) and after your credit card IF you do it at the next renewal date as mentionned above. You have the choice on your self serve account on the first page..CHANGE MY PLAN and you will see the choice DO IT NOW or AT THE NEXT RENEWAL DATE.

jotsang
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes if you select switch at next renewal date.

Need Help? Let's chat.