cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch Plans

AllanCheng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Just quick question, as we know that all PM plans are pre-paid, and I am currently on a 90 days plan, let's see if I want to switch to another PM plan on the 70th day of my current plan, will I be switched to the new plan instantly with unrefundable for the rest of 20 days? or it will be switched to the new plan when my currently plan expired?  Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Different options to change plan:

1. Future dating

- The new plan is secured (ie plan options and prices will stay available to you even if official pricing changes)

- Plan will change from current plan to new plan when your current plan expires.

- Current plan will not be available anymore once the change is made (except if it is still offered for new clients at that time).

- Payment will be required at the time the plan changes (available funds or autopay).

2. Changing now

- New plan replace current plan, which will not be available anymore.

- Unused portion of current plan is lost without refund.

3. Renewing same plan now

- Can only be done by messaging moderators

Unused portion of current plan is lost without refund

- Data allowance is reset.

EDIT: adding a fourth option:

4. Let account go in expired/suspended state (by not paying/removing autopay) and then renew anytime after but no later than 89 days

- In this situation, to change plan at time of renewal, moderators need to be contacted.

- If keeping the same plan, you can just add funds and renew yourself.

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You can future date your plan change in self-serve so that it takes effect with your next renewal.  If you want to change before that, you can do so by contacting the Moderator Team but you will forfeit the remaining paid days on your current plan.

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@AllanCheng,

Correct.  If you want to switch to a new plan in the middle of your 90 days, you WILL forfeit your remaining usage and will have to pay starting your new plan that day. 

However, you can future-date your plan change so when your 90 days is up, you can roll into the newly selected plan.  This can be done through self serve when selecting your new plan.

It will depend what situation you are in.  If you're out of data, it may make sense to switch over now and give up the remaining 20 days or if you can wait, then furture date the change of plan.

Cheers.

Need Help? Let's chat.