cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspending an account for more than 90 days?

TongZ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I will be out of country for more than 200 days, I was wondering if there is a way to perserve my plan and everything? My girlfriend is also going and hopes to keep her plan on return as well.

Thank you for any advice!

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@TongZ 

If you have a grandfathered plan, you have no choice but to reactivate your suspended account for 30 days every 89 days.  Setup the calender on you phone to remind you to reactivate your account.

The answer is easy, if you have lots or rewards to subsidize your monthly payment.

TongZ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That's what I was guessing as well. Thank you!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@TongZ wrote:

I will be out of country for more than 200 days, I was wondering if there is a way to perserve my plan and everything? My girlfriend is also going and hopes to keep her plan on return as well.

Thank you for any advice!

The only way to keep your plan and number is to renew before the 90 days are up let that expire then you have another 90 days.  So for one additional 30-day payment, you will keep your plan and numbers for the 200 days while you are away.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.