cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended plan

Johnjohnson34
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan expired September 7th but I was unable to make a payment until September 10th at 2pm. My plan cost $50 and I have a balance of $50 in my public mobile account but it will not reactivate my plan and when I manually try to it asks me too pay another $50 voucher or enter a visa debit or credit card. There is no one to contact about this so it makes it difficult as I need a phone for important issues. 

6 REPLIES 6

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Did you click to reactivate you plan and make a $1 payment as @geopublic recommended?

If that doesn't work:

You should consider creating a support ticket. Explain your issue to SIMON, the ? comment bubble in the bottom right.

SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand you better. Answer his questions until you get to here:

Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will take over your case and respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday to Friday: 8AM- midnight EST
Saturday and Sunday: 8AM- 10PM EST

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To contact a moderator, you can submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right through Simon.

@darlicious wrote:

You have to add enough funds to cover the taxes on your plan. If you are in bc I would be an additional $6, Alberta $2.50 and so on...then hit change plan, choose and immediately hit reactivate. This should start your plan again.

Taxes would have been taken from the $50 top up.  The account funds are before tax amounts.  I am sure you have learned that by now.  

You have to add enough funds to cover the taxes on your plan. If you are in bc I would be an additional $6, Alberta $2.50 and so on...then hit change plan, choose and immediately hit reactivate. This should start your plan again.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Johnjohnson34 wrote:

My plan expired September 7th but I was unable to make a payment until September 10th at 2pm. My plan cost $50 and I have a balance of $50 in my public mobile account but it will not reactivate my plan and when I manually try to it asks me too pay another $50 voucher or enter a visa debit or credit card. There is no one to contact about this so it makes it difficult as I need a phone for important issues. 

@Johnjohnson34  If you tried the re-activate buttom via selfserve online without any sucess and have a credit card on file then just make a $1 one time payment into your account and it should start processing the renewal.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Johnjohnson34 wrote:

If you have $50 avavilable fund in your account, click the re-activate button to get your plan started again.  Did you tried that?

Need Help? Let's chat.