cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended account

Bodereck
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello I am getting frustrated with this site because I have done everything I can to access my accoun to get it back on and the money is in my account....all I have to do is be able to access my account which is now suspended and locked forgot sakes....so how do they expect me make a payment and change the details of m account when I'm fking locked out....????? Answer me that....????

17 REPLIES 17

Have you attempted the password reset function on the selfserve login page?

It may not work (it doesn't for my main account, but does for another one) - if that doesn't work, you'll need to contact the Moderator_Team.  Sometimes that *IS* the only option.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bodereck wrote:
I have enough money to pay for a different plan not the same one I was using so I have been suspended for not having enough money to autopsy for the plan that I was using....so because I don't have enough money in my account for the plan that I was using I wanted to change it to a different plan that I can afford...and I tried to do that with my phone and it doesn't offer the plan change thing on there....so I have to do it online e through my account...which I am locked out of ....!!!! Great so what's the next plan....?any other ideals....??????

Ah. No indeed. The 611 doesn't allow much of changes other than adding add-ons. It'll happily take your money though.

Might I suggest you dump sufficient funds in to get your service restored so that you have your new phone working. Then wait for the moderators to sort out your account and then make any changes after that.

Bodereck
I tried to change my plan via telephone...but it doesn't have the change plan thingy...so basically I am stuck between a rock and a hard place..,until public mobility unlocks my dining account.... bastards...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@GinYVR wrote:

@Anonymous  I am trying to determine to see if his account / phone number is still in the system.. if not there is not much of a point bothering moderators or other diagnostics steps.

He did provide a few clues. But nor am I certain of what he has going on too 🙂

Bodereck
I have enough money to pay for a different plan not the same one I was using so I have been suspended for not having enough money to autopsy for the plan that I was using....so because I don't have enough money in my account for the plan that I was using I wanted to change it to a different plan that I can afford...and I tried to do that with my phone and it doesn't offer the plan change thing on there....so I have to do it online e through my account...which I am locked out of ....!!!! Great so what's the next plan....?any other ideals....??????

@Anonymous  I am trying to determine to see if his account / phone number is still in the system.. if not there is not much of a point bothering moderators or other diagnostics steps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@GinYVR wrote:

You should be able to access it via *611 on your phone with your SIM card in it.

Right. But he says he has enough money in his account which therefore he must have suspended it himself but now he can't get in his account to un-suspend.

Edit: so I see you chose a solution of putting more money in elsewise. If you have sufficient funds in your account then it must be that you suspended your service yourself. Did you?

You should be able to access it via *611 on your phone with your SIM card in it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bodereck wrote:
It has only been like about 60 days at the most...but I still have enough credits to reactivate my plan....it's just being able to access the **bleep** thing....???? And how am I supposed to do that when IAM locked out of myfkning account....?????????????

OIC. You suspended it yourself 2 months ago. But now not being able to get back in to un-suspend. Yeah that sucks. All you can do is wait for the mods to sort out your access.

Bodereck
It has only been like about 60 days at the most...but I still have enough credits to reactivate my plan....it's just being able to access the **bleep** thing....???? And how am I supposed to do that when IAM locked out of myfkning account....?????????????

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bodereck wrote:

Also it says that my passwords for my account aren't valid.....???? Like I double Eve triple checked them and they still don't work....? So I don't know what to do about it...?

Go buy a voucher from a store or pay a little more for the convenience online and enter it in via the 611 service.

Did you have autopay? If so is your cc still valid elsewhere? If so you might be able to pay in the 611 that way too.

@BodereckYou can access your account without your phone.. In fact I recommend you access the self serve site NOT with your phone.

Try dailing your phone number from another phone (even a pay phone).. if it is out of service, your account has been erased.

How long ago since you paid into the account? Public Mobile erases accounts after 90 days of inactivity per the Terms of Service. If you want to setup a new plan you will need go out and get a new SIM card and use another email to register. and yes you will likely to loose your previous phone number etc.

Try contacting a moderator for assistance.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Bodereck

Also it says that my passwords for my account aren't valid.....???? Like I double Eve triple checked them and they still don't work....? So I don't know what to do about it...?

Bodereck
None of these happen because I haven't tried my phone yet...it was broken that's why I haven't been able to get anything from this site except through email...so I finally have another phone and am trying to get into my account to pay for a new plan and it says that I am locked out....?

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@BodereckWhat error message do you get about locked out? What happens when you dial your phone from another phone? Does your phone displays No Service? If you switch the SIM card to another phone does No Service persists? Have you experience any weird activity related to your email lately? eg weird links etc? Do you have a crypto account associated with your phone.

Bodereck

Hello I am getting frustrated with this site because I have done everything I can to access my accoun to get it back on and the money is in my account....all I have to do is be able to access my account which is now suspended and locked forgot sakes....so how do they expect me make a payment and change the details of m account when I'm fking locked out....????? Answer me that....????

Need Help? Let's chat.