cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended account issue

Littlelaker76
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just purchased 500 Canada wide long distance minutes accidentally a few days ago  and my account is now suspended because I need to top up again. I have only used 6 minutes out of the 500 and I can’t even make a single call anywhere now. Not even long distance. Is there some how a way to remove the long distance plan and change it over to a normal calling plan? 

7 REPLIES 7

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Account needs to be reactivated and be sure to have available funds to pay for next renewal. Use add ons when needed.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Littlelaker76 wrote:

I just purchased 500 Canada wide long distance minutes accidentally a few days ago  and my account is now suspended because I need to top up again. I have only used 6 minutes out of the 500 and I can’t even make a single call anywhere now. Not even long distance. Is there some how a way to remove the long distance plan and change it over to a normal calling plan? 

Please re-activate your account via self-service reactivation button. Also, make sure that you have at least $1 on your account just in case.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Littlelaker76  Are you on the $15 plan? The $5/500min add on stays on your account until it is completed used. Just keep it as insurance when you use all your plan minutes. Since you have already used some of it  trying to get a credit for it is unlikely. It would be better to continue with the $15 plan until you use up the entire add on. If you only used 6 minutes it could take you a couple of years to use it up. Unless you need more data it would be far cheaper to stay at $15 per cycle than pay an additional $10 to be on the unlimited calling plan at $25.

To get your plan unsuspended top up your account with your credit card or a voucher. If it doesn't start automatically then click on reactivate and reboot your phone. If for some reason it still doesn't start add $1 and reactivate and reboot.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Littlelaker76 wrote:

If you logon your account, does it show your status as expired?

If so, click on the Reactivate button to make a manual payment and renewal your 30 day plan. As mentioned, you need an active plan to be able to use your SIM/phone. The add-ons are there for supplementary services that may not be included wth your plan.

Littlelaker76
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok I’ll try that. Thank you 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Littlelaker76 wrote:

@Littlelaker76  No, in order to be able to use add-on minutes you need to have an active plan. You must re-activate a plan before you can continue.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.