cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended SIM card

Nahidkazemi1353
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone,

my account has enough fund but it’s not working the problem might be fraudulent activities because I tried to renew my account on my sister phone

anyone has a solution?

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4

@Nahidkazemi1353 

Dial 611. If you connect you need to reactivate your account. If your number cannot be completed as dialed then be worried. Log into your account go to the plans page and suspend your service via lost/stolen. Change your password and contact the moderators.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Nahidkazemi1353 wrote:

Hi everyone,

my account has enough fund but it’s not working the problem might be fraudulent activities because I tried to renew my account on my sister phone

anyone has a solution?

Thanks in advance

@Nahidkazemi1353 

Do you suspect you have been SIM hacked?  What happens when you call your number from your sister's phone?   Try your SIM card in HER phone to make/receive calls.  Can you?   If you can log into your self-serve, does it say "Active"?

Try rebooting, removing and replacing SIM card, resetting network connections.

Please review the following article and take measures contained therein if you believe you may have been SIM swapped:

SIM Swap Fraud (publicmobile.ca)

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Nahidkazemi1353 

More details may be helpful.  Moderator response times are usually several hours.  Sometimes community members (customers like yourself) can provide solutions.

If your account status active or suspended? 

Does anything work?  Text, talk and data?  

When was your renewal date?

Maybe try rebooting your phone.  Network reset.  Remove SIM card and re-insert.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to the @Moderator_Team by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service 💐

• Good Luck 🏵 

Need Help? Let's chat.