cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended Account Being Deactivated after 60 days not 90

tomaskingsley
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a screenshot that explains it best. My last payment was October 24, I was suspended Nov 23 (as I left the country for a month from Nov 21-Dec 22 and purposely didn't pay that month), and I return today to find it saying my Account will be deactivated tomorrow and I will lose my phone number. That is 60 days, not 90. Which in the screen shot the message at the top clearly says 90. Should I write to the mods immediately, as this is tomorrow it will be deactivated? It's also Christmas break and a Saturday. Can I expect a response?

Or is this the normal policy and the 90 days that it's talking about just false?

Thanks in advance!

(This is my first post, I hope it's in the correct spot and done properly)

20171222_231704.png

6 REPLIES 6

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Seriously, this list needs to be included front and center in the knowledge base.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Bugs-and-Quirks-at-Public-Mobile/m-p/2026...

tomaskingsley

Okay will do. I'll post their reply after if the mods don't respond here as well.

Thanks for the help, was getting worried.

From page 1 of the "Terms of Service": https://www.publicmobile.ca/pdfs/Public_Mobile_Terms_of_Service.pdf

"Prepaid service credits are non-refundable. After ninety days with no active rate plan, your account will be automatically deactivated."

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Though not a PM employee, I can confirm that 90 days is correct inspite of the message in your account. If you want a definitive response send a private message rather than awaiting response to a "tag".

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

tomaskingsley

Thanks for the reply!

That could be it!

Okay so hopefully we can get a definite confirmation on that before tomorrow when I lose the phone number I've had for 3 years haha. If not I guess I'll just add money to the account to save it.  

@CS_Agent Can someone confirm if this is the case, please? Thank you!

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I think this is an ongoing system problem, where the message shows up after 30 days, despite the fact that the Moderators have confirmed that you actually do have 90 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.