cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super slow service

osama11
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Been with public mobile for a while, I had so many accounts with these people. I would like to say is that please stay away from public Mobile, please it's basically a scam. Every time I need help they never get back to me. Right now at the moment I can't log in to my account to make the payment. It's so stupid my number is 647 ======. Need to make a payment to get it working but they still keep on asking me stupid questions. I only have this account left with public Mobile, already moved 4 account from this scam to koodo. I know koodo is their service as well but at lease they have a phone number that you can call. This is a scam they are wasting my time. Stay away from public Mobile. Don't be surprised if this thread is deleted. They will do anythjng to look good. They are never online. Reply after days. It's been weeks they can't find my account information. Man oh man 

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I get my share of private messages from customers mistaking me as a moderator.  I would say 9 out of 10 messages are of the type where the customer says my service is not working, please fix it.  The person doesn't properly identify the affected account, barely explain what is broken but they want immediate gratification.  The private messaging system is not live chat, there's a lead time to getting a response.  The customer can best help the situation by being verbose about their problem to limit the back and forth discussion via private message.

@osama11, does the above describe your interaction?  If so, do you think you might have contributed to the delay?  Before getting all upset, reflect on the situation.

osama11
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you so much. Please delete my thread. This service is great I just got mad. Plz delete my thread I'll make a new thread. I dont want people do stop using this service. Thank you so much 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @osama11

Thank you for taking the time to express your frustrations, but as you may have noticed, I have responded to you and resolved your issue.

Also, please understand that we are not here to ask you "stupid questions", we simply have a process to validate our customer's accounts.

With that being said, I do hope that you are pleased with your issue being resolved and I do thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Ashley

Need Help? Let's chat.