cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion : self serve app.

DavidsonTrimm72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Wondering if there's a mobile app in the works, if not why? I mean the site is fairly easy to navigate, but for convenience sake. Couldn't an app be developed?

7 REPLIES 7

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@HALIMACS wrote:

You know what, @DavidsonTrimm72 , a quick Google search finds that BOTH Lucky and Chatr both have mobile apps.  Granted, I've never been a customer of either of those companies, and maybe their related apps suck (who knows)

I'm not trying to compare..... but if they can, surely Public Mobile can provide an app for Self-Serve.

After all, doesn't Public Mobile generally "follow their leads"?

Lucky and Chatr do have mobile apps and I agree with you on this one. TELUS is just a different breed. Koodo dosent have a mobile app and even their support is different from the other 2. Not having a mobile app has nothing to do with Public being a low cost provider. 

Telus just really likes to strip down their other 2 brands 😕 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

You know what, @DavidsonTrimm72 , a quick Google search finds that BOTH Lucky and Chatr both have mobile apps.  Granted, I've never been a customer of either of those companies, and maybe their related apps suck (who knows)

I'm not trying to compare..... but if they can, surely Public Mobile can provide an app for Self-Serve.

After all, doesn't Public Mobile generally "follow their leads"?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There is an unofficial Android app called Data Witness to track your data usage in the Google Play store.

DavidsonTrimm72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You know what, that actually makes alot of sense. Thank yous for the replys. ☺️

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@DavidsonTrimm72 

It has been suggested many times before by different members.  Public mobile is a low cost, no frills type of mobile company.  To keep costs lower for customers, these perks likely won't be offered in the future.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire
Less.jpg
@DavidsonTrimm72 wrote:

Wondering if there's a mobile app in the works, if not why? I mean the site is fairly easy to navigate, but for convenience sake. Couldn't an app be developed?

Not $o far...if it co$t money to develop, it'll probably be a long wait. 😷

PM motto is Less for Less, so...

Need Help? Let's chat.