cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still can't find my account or log in

loghouse1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello

Thank you to everyone who posted a response yesterday.

As I mentioned before, I registered a sim card with my email address that I always use.

When I continued to set up the account there was a blip in my computer.,

So I tried to set up again.  I had a lot of trouble putting in sim card number during that second attempt at registering with the same email address.

Eventually it took it, I selected a plan, paid for it and set up auto pay.

My phone immediately had the service with the exception of one issue.

Anyone who called me, the caller went directly to my voice mail and my phone did not ring.

That was the only reason I was trying to reach someone initially.

Now it would appear that I have one account that is registered to my email account and password, but show that I have not ordered anything or paid for anything.

SOMEWHERE THERE MUST BE ANOTHER ACCOUNT WITH THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS that has chosen a plan, paid for it, and given all my details including the same sim card number and cell phone number.

That is the one I cannot find.  I went to log in page, put in my email address and tried to

get another password thinking perhaps I made a typo in that area.

That sends me to a page that asks for my email (same one again) and then asks to confirm email /username.  I can't imagine that I did not put in same email address again, but it tells me over and over again that they don't match.  THEN WHERE DO I GO? 

Why can't someone go to my cell phone number, or sim card number and tell me what the heck is wrong with my attempted login.  

I have paid for a plan, set it up, activated my phone, given you all my details, and used the email address that I have.

Can you not locate my file.and tell me how to access it, or delete it and start over

Help, please

19 REPLIES 19

Ashellyan

If you have a valid credit card on your PM file...try calling 611 to pay your bill.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ashellyan wrote:

wht you too late I want pay bill.

I replied to your other posts in another thread.

Did you try the Forgot your password? link?

Ashellyan

wht you too late I want pay bill.

Ashellyan

I put my user name but it does not work

Ashellyan

Please send me my account number to my email xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

edited by computergeek541: removed e-mail address

Ashellyan

Cant find my account please send me my email.

@Corrie68 wrote:

How would I know my account number if I can’t log into my account 

You would have to look for the e-mail message that was sent to you immediately after you activated.

The moderators could provide that information to you, but since you would need to contact them anyway, you might as well just get your self serve account access restored.

Corrie68
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How would I know my account number if I can’t log into my account 

@Corrie68 wrote:

Tried entering phone number no luck. Online robot no help. Can’t I enter the phone number and my pin somewhere and reset username 

Contact moderators via private message. Click link below!

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Corrie68

Tried entering phone number no luck. Online robot no help. Can’t I enter the phone number and my pin somewhere and reset username 

@Corrie68 wrote:

Simon.JPG

Simon.JPG

Corrie68

Can’t log into my account online.  Says incorrect email.  Added travel pack with my phone and was charged duplicate times .How do we get access to account online 

loghouse1

yes, did contact moderator after message this morning

thanks you

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@loghouse1 hi do you know that this is a public forum you are on now, we cant fix this for you as said yesterday you have to contact a moderator tell them your issue

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Provide them with the following information.

Name:

Account number: 

Email: 

4 digit account pin: 

Phone number:

loghouse1

sorry, did not receive your email there, but did receive welcome email from public mobile at my email address

loghouse1

Yes, received wecome to my email and also received your message there.

have contacted moderator for help.

thanks for offering advice

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@loghouse1 

Did you received a welcome email from PM?

If yes, try that email to login.

If no, there may be a typo on you email.  Send a private message to moderator for help.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Contact a moderator for assistance.

Moderator can be reached at 

Need Help? Let's chat.