cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speak privately with a moderator

TWD4E
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@moderatorteam

I need to speak privately with a moderator about my account!!!!!! I am getting so frustrated right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 REPLIES 21

@Sprockett Contact a moderator and ask for a password reset. Contact them directly using this link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Sprockett wrote:

Ok. I'm all set to get this issue corrected once and for all. Please contact me with a "password reset" for my main Public Mobile login. I currently am only able to access the Community by creating a new login. I found my original documents with my account # if needed to expedite the process.

@Sprockett wrote:

Ok. I'm all set to get this issue corrected once and for all. Please contact me with a "password reset" for my main Public Mobile login. I currently am only able to access the Community by creating a new login. I found my original documents with my account # if needed to expedite the process.

Submit a ticket to moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in your issue and select contact us, then submit ticket when these options appear and follow the rest of the prompts to finish. 

Check the envelope icon next to your avatar for a reply back from moderators as a password reset email has a two hour window before it expires and then a new reset must be requested.  Also check junk folder in case the response ends up there.

Sprockett
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

iPhoneUser
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Sprockett wrote:

Ok. I’ve tried again this morning with exactly the same results as the previous screenshot shown. I have used the “forgot password” reset function, and entered my email address associated with the account twice in the email verification fields. Where would I have received the “verification by text” when the number used for this account is inoperable until payment is received? The credit card on file has expired, and I can’t change it until I’m able to successfully login again...

Contact a moderator. I have had mine go awry twice this week. They will send you a fix within a couple of hours or less. It’s the only way to fix. 

Sprockett

Ok. I’ve tried again this morning with exactly the same results as the previous screenshot shown. I have used the “forgot password” reset function, and entered my email address associated with the account twice in the email verification fields. Where would I have received the “verification by text” when the number used for this account is inoperable until payment is received? The credit card on file has expired, and I can’t change it until I’m able to successfully login again...

iPhoneUser

Darn! My account is doing it again!

137FD87F-E572-4259-99A5-FBA93FE4A826.jpeg

iPhoneUser

@Sprockett wrote:

I have tried several times to login and have been unable to contact a moderator to remedy. I have now reregistered. I need to change my payment method as it expired. Do I need anything from a moderator in order to do so?

Yes correct.  The process involved with moderator included a verification by text and a re registering of email address. 

iPhoneUser

@Sprockett wrote:

I’ve tried logging in on the self serve portal and this is what I get:

202793EC-D789-4299-BB88-6C49CE26F770.png

Keep trying and you will get locked out for an hour too. Your message is same as what I was getting. And I’m 1000% positive I was entering my correct password to my correct and remembered email address. Their must be a problem.....ask moderator for a password reset and of course provide as much detail as possible. 

Sprockett

I’ve tried logging in on the self serve portal and this is what I get:

202793EC-D789-4299-BB88-6C49CE26F770.png

iPhoneUser

@Sprockett wrote:

I have tried several times to login and have been unable to contact a moderator to remedy. I have now reregistered. I need to change my payment method as it expired. Do I need anything from a moderator in order to do so?

I had a problem logging on a couple of days ago. Then I was locked out for an hour. I contacted a moderator for a password reset, that solved the issue, and all was done and up and running in a few hours. I don’t know why some one is saying it takes a few days. I have had a few issues and most have been resolved by a moderator on the same day. Service is good!

@Sprockett wrote:

I have tried to login again, and  I receive a login unsuccessful message. So I’m back to square one.

Submit a ticket to moderators via SIMon here:https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type your issue and then select 'contact us/moderators, then 'submit ticket' when those options appear and follow the prompts to finish submission.

If you need to pay immediately, you can purchase a voucher from any retailer or gas station, or purchase online at Recharge.com for a small fee, then you can dial 611 to make the payment while you wait to hear back from the moderators.

Sprockett

I have tried to login again, and  I receive a login unsuccessful message. So I’m back to square one.

@Sprockett wrote:

@Sprockett you can update your card by logging onto your self-serve account.

More info here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/update-or-remove-your-payment-card

@Sprockett wrote:

Just log into your account and select the 'Payment' tab near the top of your overview page and from there you can select your payment option.

Sprockett

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@TWD4E wrote:

@moderatorteam

I need to speak privately with a moderator about my account!!!!!! I am getting so frustrated right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How to Get Help

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@TWD4E please feel free to mention what your issue is, along side Moderators there are Oracles available who may be able to provide some support and/or suggest potential solutions.  Also there are amazing people other than them who may also be able to provide some suggestions based on possible similar situations as yourself.  

Also, I'm not sure who you were trying to get in contact with but the @moderatorteam is not going to get you anywhere.  It's @CS_Agent.  Please note that moderators operate on a first come first serve basis so you'll have to wait patiently until they get to your issue.

Lar

@TWD4E   There are no private phone calls to the moderator team. Everything is done online but if you ask fellow customers here maybe we can help. Unfortunately the wait time for reply from moderators seems to always be a long time. Cheers

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@TWD4E the only want to  onta t the moderator_team is send them a private message.  There seems to be a longer than usual wait at the moment 2-3 days. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

jordan23
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @TWD4E , may I ask what is it regarding? Maybe we can help you here in the Community. And have you already sent a private message to the moderator and just waiting for their reply? If you haven't, you can send them a private message here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.