cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry ,your login has been disabled.

MegaHz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I just recently re-signed up for Public Mobile. I used the same email address that I had used previously. I left during the mass port to Koodo that was offered on the old 4GB non 3G speed plans a few years ago, so I ported my number and never looked at this account until today.

The system let me sign up, and my service is up and running, however when I try to log into my self serve account, it gives the error : "Sorry ,your login has been disabled. Please visit the online Community at publicmobile.ca/community for assistance."

Any thoughts on what I can do to log into my self serve account?

6 REPLIES 6

Supposedly Customer Service Agents can release email addresses to be used again. Maybe something glitched since the email had been used previously at PM. I would think that would likely be the way to go if you continue to have problems with it.

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MegaHz : It's my understanding that email addresses can be used again after accounts are deactivated/closed.

Try to wait another while and do all the previously mentioned ideas about browser and recovering password.

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@MegaHz 

As previously mentioned you can only have one email address per one Public Mobile account.  If you re-signed up with Public Mobile a few years ago, you should have also received a confirmation email, try to locate the email to confirm which email was used.   Once found, you can select forgot password to access your account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MegaHz 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and they will Reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Each account is supposed to have a different email address.

You would need to submit a ticket.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MegaHz 

i suggest you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try it for a different Browser and open incognito mode,

how to open Browser incognito mode visit Here link,

how to clear cache and cookies and History visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

how to update your Browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

Need Help? Let's chat.