cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry ,your login has been disabled

adrrad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Today, Nov 7 2015 I ported my number to another provider with the intention to cancel my account effective immediately. I have tried to log into my self-serve account but it was not possible and I got the following error: "Sorry ,your login has been disabled"
 I have to questions related to this:

1. Has my account been canceled?
2. Will there be future payments charged to my Credit Card? (I still have the Auto-Pay enabled and since I cannot login into account I will not be able to disable the Auto-Pay)

Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey there @bobykhan!

I'm sorry to hear that you have left us Robot Sad

Since you ported out your phone number, you Public Mobile account (along with your Self Serve account and your AutoPay) automatically deactivated. That is the reason why you can't access your Self Serve. 

Let me know if you have any other questions!

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

bobykhan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ported my number to another provider. Since then I can't login to my account. It states incorrect login name/password. Also after trying "forgotten password" I got this message below. I hope I'm not gonna get charged for coming months as I've signed for auto pay.

Screen Shot 2017-02-15 at 10.11.59 AM.png

@csphone PM never offers any refunds for unused service, no matter the circumstances.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

It is my understanding that you will not receive a refund for any unused portion of your term when cancelling the service.  If this is an issue, you may want to stay with PM another 6 or 7 weeks so as to minimize any wasted $.  Don't wait until the very very end in case there are any delays getting set up and ported on your new carrier, but doing it now might be wasting too much of what you've already paid for.  Ultimately, it's your call of course!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

csphone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I do this after one month of a three month "plan" do I get any refunds back? 

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Hi. Once your account is Ported, Account is Automatically Cancelled, So you should be OK.

Need Help? Let's chat.