cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, your login has been disabled

Trunkton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi!

My account is on a 90 day term, I ported the number out to Rogers 1-2w ago and noticed theres a good plan with Public Mobile that wasn't available then.

I was hoping to port my number back in and not to lose my account before renewal ends. I had a lot of rewards and loyalty points for being with PM so long.

Any idea how I can get back into my account? It says its disabled and to reach out to the community for assistance.

Cheers!

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Trunkton wrote:

Hi!

My account is on a 90 day term, I ported the number out to Rogers 1-2w ago and noticed theres a good plan with Public Mobile that wasn't available then.

I was hoping to port my number back in and not to lose my account before renewal ends. I had a lot of rewards and loyalty points for being with PM so long.

Any idea how I can get back into my account? It says its disabled and to reach out to the community for assistance.

Cheers!

Leaving aside the word rewards and focusing on loyalty....you left. That ain't no loyalty by any definition.

I can imagine maybe not understanding that the account closes upon porting out but to mention loyalty when you demonstrated that you aren't...???

So yes...you're now a new customer. Except the little wrinkle of not being able to use the email address that you used when you were a customer. You need a new unique address.

Welcome back though.

ooakosiryan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Porting your number terminates your account with your previous provider. So your PM account no longer exists. It's not active until renewal because you effectively closed/cancelled your account by porting out.

Your only chance is to message the Moderator Team and explain. They aren't obligated at all to reinstate your account, but you can ask anyways! Click here to message them (they can take a couple hours to a couple days to respond).

EDIT: typo

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Trunkton wrote:

Hi!

@Trunkton  As soon as you port out your account closes and cannot be re-used.

Unfortunately you will have to start as a new customer. New sim, and email/email alias for a new account.

Account has been de-activated. The only would have been if you did not port out.

Cheers!

1vk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Unfortunately it look like you lost your loyalty awards and you will have to start fresh

Need Help? Let's chat.