cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, you've been locked out. Please contact Public Mobile for help.

Saucisse
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Tried to login and got a wrong password message many times. 

Tried to reset my password and it kept crashing after I entered my security question answer.

I'm afraid my account might have been hacked and can't do anything about it.

Very frustrating. I know my password. I don't understand why it kept saying wrong password and why I wasn't able to reset it. 

9 REPLIES 9

@Saucisse wrote:

Opened a ticket and it will take 48 hours to get back to me.

This is frustrating. Saving $3 a month might not be worth it if no direct customer service when you think that someone might have hacked into your account. And how infuriating if all of this was caused only because Public Mobile servers were down... I had to check if something was wrong with my account quickly because my DR called and the call didn't show up on my phone, just a voicemail notice, no trace of the call. Now I have to wait for him to call back, if he does that is. So annoying. 

Up to 48 hours is a conservative estimate of response time.  You will more likely be served within a few hours.  Treat this like a long wait on the phone.  

Saucisse

Opened a ticket and it will take 48 hours to get back to me.

This is frustrating. Saving $3 a month might not be worth it if no direct customer service when you think that someone might have hacked into your account. And how infuriating if all of this was caused only because Public Mobile servers were down... I had to check if something was wrong with my account quickly because my DR called and the call didn't show up on my phone, just a voicemail notice, no trace of the call. Now I have to wait for him to call back, if he does that is. So annoying. 

I keep getting that too from Firefox
You are using very common password that was published
Probably the same combo email address and password.
I still can't login
Once you manage to login change your password
You may want to change your email address into aliases, if you use Gmail you can use something like name+Publicmobile@Gmail instead of name@Gmail
To change your email you will need to contact moderators

@Saucisse oh, I didnt try to change my password so maybe there was a glitch whilw it was down. Best to follow @Dunkman advice.

Saucisse

I am locked out of my account and being asked to wait for an hour.

And chrome has a nice pop up saying:

Change your password

A data breach on a site or app exposed your password. Chrome recommends changing your password on selfserve.publicmobile.ca now. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try logging in again.  If you still need assistance then contact a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Saucisse I can be pretty timfoil hat, so I thought the same thing but then realized I protect my oassqorda to the nth degree. It should be up and running now. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Saucisse 

If reset password does not work, you will need to contact moderator. 

Click on question mark on right lower corner of webpage.  Type: contact moderator.  Follow prompts to submit ticket to get moderator help.  

You can dial 611 to get some self service functions, like buying an add on.  

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Saucisse wrote:

Tried to login and got a wrong password message many times. 

Tried to reset my password and it kept crashing after I entered my security question answer.

I'm afraid my account might have been hacked and can't do anything about it.

Very frustrating. I know my password. I don't understand why it kept saying wrong password and why I wasn't able to reset it. 

Self service was down. It just began working a few minutes ago. Can you try logging in again?

Need Help? Let's chat.