cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, you've been locked out. Please contact Public Mobile for help.

trev0r
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sorry, you've exceeded the number of attempts to login into Self Serve. Please wait one (1) hour before attempting to login again.

16 REPLIES 16

@Caper1 wrote:

Holy Crap, it worked, thanks a bunch.

Do you mean crab??Smiley Wink

Good news!

Caper1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Holy Crap, it worked, thanks a bunch.

@Caper1 I have to ask though it's none of my business  with a handle like caper 1 are you from Cape Breton also known as Gods country?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Caper1 wrote:

Yes, realize this now but not at the time. I try to handle cost cutting but this backfired. Sadley the phones worked great when working at half the cost of or old plan.

It's all great and inexpensive when it's working, which it does for the vast majority of people the vast majority of the time...until it doesn't. Today's your day. Look back at the money you saved and shrug this off as all part of the saving money.

Edit: If you can log in to your wifes account then do try the lost/stolen. If you can use recharge and the 611 service to top up her account then do that too.

Caper1

LOL, I'll try anything, we are over an hour and half drive from anybody selling vouchers and just finished driving for 6.

Caper1

Yes, realize this now but not at the time. I try to handle cost cutting but this backfired. Sadley the phones worked great when working at half the cost of or old plan.

@Caper1 wrote:

bulls...   waited an hour, no go. next morning no go, 2 days later no go.

Did you try this..Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.

Caper1

yes

@trev0r I understand your frustration PM is not for everyone If I were a businees owner I would probably use some one else

Caper1

bulls...   waited an hour, no go. next morning no go, 2 days later no go.

@Caper1 wrote:

our plans were suspended on the day we left for our daughters graduation from law school. No fault of ours as the card we were using was replaced by our credit union. Finally got my phone working through recharge. Wife's was and still is locked out! Over 3 hours of trying ( time we didn't have to waste) still no help. She is a business owner and spent the trip worring about not being in contact with her business. Nobody to answer questions, 2-3 day wait for a moderator? this setup is not working Public! We just got home and still cannot get her phone working. We were warned and didn't listen, guess we should have.

Does her self-serve acount shows ACTIVE?

Caper1

our plans were suspended on the day we left for our daughters graduation from law school. No fault of ours as the card we were using was replaced by our credit union. Finally got my phone working through recharge. Wife's was and still is locked out! Over 3 hours of trying ( time we didn't have to waste) still no help. She is a business owner and spent the trip worring about not being in contact with her business. Nobody to answer questions, 2-3 day wait for a moderator? this setup is not working Public! We just got home and still cannot get her phone working. We were warned and didn't listen, guess we should have.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@trev0r wrote:

Sorry, you've exceeded the number of attempts to login into Self Serve. Please wait one (1) hour before attempting to login again.

Self explanatory and nothing you can do but wait hour to try again. Paswords entered incorrectly too many times and lock out is for security reasons.  If password still no good after 1 hour, no choice but to reset it.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RossN  that won't work. The account is frozen. 

@trev0r @A private message needs to be sent to moderator_team asking to reset account. If you need to pay (no autopay) buy a voucher and call 611

The password reset will also not work.

@geopublic  am pretty sure Lithium does not behave the same way as selfsere

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@trev0r  Is it your account? Do you have the correct email?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

try clearing your cache reboot and try igognito mode in an hour you can use *611 for most things if needed

Need Help? Let's chat.