cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, you've been locked out. Please contact Public Mobile for help.

cindyZ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

My self service is locked out.

Please help.

13 REPLIES 13

You can write to the moderator here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and explain what happened...wait during few hour upto 2 days..they will help!!Smiley Happy

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nao123 wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to access to my account, but i keep having this message: Sorry, you've been locked out. Please contact Public Mobile for help.

can you please help me, i need to make a payment with a new CC.

thanks

You'll need to contact the moderators to reset your account. But in the meantime you can use the 611 service with a pre-registered credit card or entering a voucher.

Nao123

Hi,

I am trying to access to my account, but i keep having this message: Sorry, you've been locked out. Please contact Public Mobile for help.

can you please help me, i need to make a payment with a new CC.

thanks

basra03

Sorry, you've been locked out. Please contact Public Mobile for help

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

For the fastest help message the mods directly

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

aliya_baggia

I've been locked out of my account as well since I have forgotten my password! Can I get some help please @CS_Agent

@matbasmwrote:

@KittyKajira, there might just be a lot of requests for help today.   Like any other customer service department,  when there are more customers in need of help,  it takes a bit longer to get to everyone. 

How long has it been. 

I think something else is going on. No mods are showing as online! Robot Mad I have notified @Brooke_C.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

KittyKajira

4 hours for the most recent attempt at contact

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@KittyKajira, there might just be a lot of requests for help today.   Like any other customer service department,  when there are more customers in need of help,  it takes a bit longer to get to everyone. 

How long has it been. 

KittyKajira

Getting responses back from public mobile is horribly difficult. I never realised how difficult or i would never have subscribed to their service

cindyZ

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message to @Moderator_Team.

In your message put it, please include.

- your account number

- your phone number 

- your account PIN

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Good Luck

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@cindyZ, you can wait until it times out,  try the password reset (if available),  or send a private message to the moderator team and ask for a password reset.  Click here to send them a private message.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.