cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.

vhcastellanosp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We are trying to activate my wife's phone

We ordered a SIM card it arrived but now we can not login.

We tried to user the "Forgot your password" option but the system generates this message "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address." when we try using the email used to buy the SIM card.

Please help

7 REPLIES 7

@vhcastellanosp wrote:

Hi Thanks for your prompt answer

However when I tried to create an account under my name  the system reject the phone number (416 xxxxxxx) "The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here." and if I try to use my wife's email address (monicasuarezr@gmail.com)  doesn't work as explained in my original post

Would it be possible for you guys to detach the phone number from the profile ( I can give you proof that I am the owner) so we can create the new account. 

I appreciate your advice

@vhcastellanosp  If you are still having issues best to contact PM directly regarding this issue. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Maple98
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@vhcastellanosp wrote:

However when I tried to create an account under my name  the system reject the phone number (4xx xxx xxxx) "The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here." and if I try to use my wife's email address (Xxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.com)  doesn't work as explained in my original post

Would it be possible for you guys to detach the phone number from the profile ( I can give you proof that I am the owner) so we can create the new account. 

I appreciate your advice

*** Please note: this is a public forum. You should edit your posts immediately and remove any personal information. ***

If you are attempting to reset your password, you would already have to have a self serve account set up (after activating your SIM as previously mentioned). Have you confirmed you’re using the right email (checked your email accounts for the Public Mobile Welcome email?)

Did you transfer your number from another carrier? ...is it possible your number hasn’t successfully ported yet? You would need to wait until it does. This can take several hours depending on which carrier you transfer from. Maybe try again, if this is the case.

If you did not set up an account before, follow these insturctions:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Community-and-Self-Serve-Accounts/ta-p...

If you’ve tried everyone else’s suggestions first & still no luck, you may need to contact a moderator, but keep in mind that a reply could take up to 48 hours or more. You can send a private message to the moderator team by clicking here 

Knowledge Base Tips on contacting Moderator Team

@vhcastellanosp wrote:

However when I tried to create an account under my name  the system reject the phone number (416 xxxxxxxx) "The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here." and if I try to use my wife's email address (monicasuarezr@gmail.com)  doesn't work as explained in my original post

I appreciate your advice

@vhcastellanosp  Click here to register your wife's selfserve account.

vhcastellanosp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

However when I tried to create an account under my name  the system reject the phone number (XXX XXXXXXX) "The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here." and if I try to use my wife's email address (XXXXXXXX@XXX.XXX)  doesn't work as explained in my original post

I appreciate your advice

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@vhcastellanosp wrote:

We are trying to activate my wife's phone

We ordered a SIM card it arrived but now we can not login.

We tried to user the "Forgot your password" option but the system generates this message "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address." when we try using the email used to buy the SIM card.

Please help

@vhcastellanosp  As others have mentioned you need to activate the sim card and create a selfserve account. Please note that you will need to use a different email for your wife's selfserve account (not the same that you used for your account).

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Make sure to activate your sim at https://activate.publicmobile.ca.

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache.  If you still have problems then contact a moderator. Moderator can be reached at  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@vhcastellanospYou have to activate the SIM card via activate.publicmobile.ca first. The email address you used to purchase the SIM card is not part of the process.

Need Help? Let's chat.