cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry we cannot complete your call, you don't have an active long distance add-on ..."

alida
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a plan in toronto and I'm calling a toronto number from toronto, but receiving  "Sorry we cannot complete your call, you don't have an active long distance add-on ..." for only that particular number. Please help, as I need to be able to communicate with that person.

11 REPLIES 11

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

EVERYONE AFFECTED:  I just heard from the moderators that this was an outage and should be resolved now.  Could you please try again?  If still not working, try rebooting your phone and test again

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

gruyyz

Me too. I'm having the same problem. Please help. I need to make phone calls.

luikyg

Hi,  I too am having the same issue.  Can anyone help me? 

Marisa1

Yes, I do! I have unlimited to Canada and US.

Thank-you,

Marisa Hammerton

Marisa1

Yes, I have unlimited long distance and talk. Also, my phone has never had data even though I pay for it. I need this issue resolved today plz. Or I maybe forced to go with another carrier.

Thank you

Marisa Hammerton

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Simon_O
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey there!

I just sent you a Private Message 😉

Please do not include private information in a public message!

Take care,

Simon

alida

My number is: 1-647-855-****

and I'm trying to reach this numbercalling from Toronto but I can't: xxxxxxxxxx.

Please help me!

thanks

Alida

Dan

Oh wow, that's unexpected. Can you send the first 6 digits of the phone number you are trying to call? Like (416)-123 or (647)-123 or (437)-123.

alida

Hi @Dan!

Yes, I do have a calling feature and I'm able to make other calls, just not for one particular number which I really really need.

Dan

Hi @alida,

Do you have calling feature on your plan?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

If the number's area code is Toronto based, then it should go through without LD add-on. You will need to get in touch with the Moderator_Team with your account details and they will check on this issue. 

Meanwhile, you can use the free app call Fongo make free calls using wifi or data. 

Need Help? Let's chat.