cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Somebody better **bleep**ing fix my **bleep**ing **bleep** fast

Justin163
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

**bleep**ing bull**bleep** 6 hours now somebody **bleep**ing fix my **bleep** should be no **bleep**ing difficulties when you **bleep**ing put money on your **bleep**ing account and you pick a **bleep**ing plan and you're **bleep**ing submit it right now and it doesn't do it 45 **bleep**ing times over and it never did it yet I have no data and I **bleep**ing need it this is bull **bleep**ing **bleep** I want free **bleep**ing **bleep**ing service for this too **bleep**ing months since the first time this bull**bleep** happens with this garbage **bleep**

24 REPLIES 24

@Justin163 wrote:

Look person we can't fix it if you can't go into the account you can't fix it so stop trying I'm not new so get a moderator because last time it was like 3 days I don't have 3 days to wait

@Justin163 you are not new!  so you know the process!  contact the moderators to help you.

Two ways to contact the moderators:

• Slower way – Send a private message to the Moderators_Team here.  You have to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. 

It may take up to 48 hrs (much faster these days) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep checking the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply. 

Good luck

RosieR

@Justin163 

Click on the chat bubble. Type change plan now and human. Follow the prompts to submit your ticket. Keep an eye on your private message box for a response from the moderators. It should be less than an hour. Have a better day....maybe eat an edible?!!

Screenshot_20210309-142029~2.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

No. If you're not so new then you should know by now that YOU have to get a moderator. Put on your grown-up pants and get on it. This is a self-serve, hands-on kinda place. If you need hand-holding when something doesn't go perfectly or you don't understand how something works, then you're at the wrong provider.

Justin163

Look person we can't fix it if you can't go into the account you can't fix it so stop trying I'm not new so get a moderator because last time it was like 3 days I don't have 3 days to wait

@Justin163 

I can only try to help you overcome the error thats occurring I cannot access your account only the moderators can do that. Just chill and we can figure this out together....

Justin163

Thing is ain't new to me it's been 2 years almost free with this company I know how it works that's why I am pissed I want somebody to freaking fix it the first rodeo I don't need stupid **bleep**ing normal answers I want somebody to go in and fix it like they have to do

Justin163

Yeah but you guys can probably get the **bleep**ing stupid people to go change my **bleep**ing thing doesn't matter the 700 dollars I make money online and I'm losing all of it right now and I'm getting very angry

Anonymous
Not applicable

So another thing you might be interested to know is that we're all customers just like you. But we're trying to sift through your rantings to be able to help you.

Thought #1: You can't renew an existing plan before 30 days without moderator help.

Thought #2: You have to deposit sufficient funds into your Available Funds to be able to change to a different plan.

Thought #3: This site has many imperfections. So use a different browser or clear cache/site cookies or use incognito/private mode to make it easier on you.

What was that about $700?

@Justin163 

What's the error message you are getting?

Justin163

And what is gonna do anyway useless itll do that anyway i want it now like i asked the **bleep**ing thing to do like it's supposed to

Justin163

I did that it dont work 

Justin163

Hello so easy go into my crap and 8 gig plan unlimited call across canada and states and unlimited text 

@Justin163 

So you have $50 on your balance in your account. Now do what I told you.....clear browser etc....then choose the $50 canada wide plan ( which is different from your current plan) and submit it to change now. After your plan changes go back in and schedule a plan change on next renewal to the plan you want for next renewal before the canada wide calling plans go up by $5.

Justin163

My god will ya fix it u know what i want. Only that can read betweeen beeps i disnt kniw it does that but rwad just fine. I want I'm out of data so my thing renews tomorrow but I don't give a **bleep** paid the 50 bucks pick a new plan which is different but the same but it's different because of this stupid crap they're changing so it is a new plan it should have redone it or should we did it but it it's not doing it and I'm getting very angry about it because I need freaking data like serious I'll leave this company so stupid

You have lost $700 with PM?  Was it in available funds or were you submitting multiple payments?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Justin163 wrote:

I have to fix anything that's this whole thing about this are they going to give me my $700 I lost no so maybe get enough people together we could freaking lawsuit on them cuz today this really pissed me off it's not right bull**bleep**

@Justin163 how did you lose $700?  Were you sim jacked?

Justin163

I have to fix anything that's this whole thing about this are they going to give me my $700 I lost no so maybe get enough people together we could freaking lawsuit on them cuz today this really pissed me off it's not right bull**bleep**

@RosieR 

I dunno about that....generally you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

@Justin163 

How about once you flippin' calm down you type out your question and we can help you fix your issue....not your problem that's up to you to fix.....😁

But I suspect you might have to do this....

1. Reboot your device.
  2. Clear your browser, use secret/incognito mode in firefox, chrome or safari.

Edit: If you are trying to renew your same plan early only moderators can do that otherwise pick a plan with more data.

@Justin163....you've been around the Community Forums long enough that you know how to ask a question. You've got so many bleeps that we can't figure what has happened. Could you take a big deep breath and try to explain what your concern is and I know we can help you get resolution in a hurry.

We can tell you're frustrated though...that much is clear !  😎

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Justin163 wrote:

**bleep**ing bull**bleep** 6 hours now somebody **bleep**ing fix my **bleep** should be no **bleep**ing difficulties when you **bleep**ing put money on your **bleep**ing account and you pick a **bleep**ing plan and you're **bleep**ing submit it right now and it doesn't do it 45 **bleep**ing times over and it never did it yet I have no data and I **bleep**ing need it this is bull **bleep**ing **bleep** I want free **bleep**ing **bleep**ing service for this too **bleep**ing months since the first time this bull**bleep** happens with this garbage **bleep**

@Justin163 hi we are all customers like you if you are going to act like a bleeping idiot go to the moderators for help!!

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Justin163 wrote:

@Justin163 I know I am going to be admonished for doing this.  But you should send a private message using the exact wording of your post to the Moderator_Team here.  They work for Public Mobile.

We, on the other hand, in the forums, are just fellow customers who are here to offer our help the best we could.  The bleepings in your post make it difficult for us to help you.

Other than this, I hope you are having a nice day.

RosieR

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Justin163    Sorry, can't make out exactly what issue you're having in between all that "bleeping" but it sounds like you're trying to make a payment/or change plans?

Anyhow, you can try making a payment via the 611 service by loading a voucher which can be purchased from retailers like Canadian Tire/Walmart/London Drugs/Superstore or gas/convenience stores or even a pre-registered CC on file for which you need your four digit PIN.

However, you should probably contact moderators if you're having problems changing plans in your self serve account.   Click this link to submit a ticket to moderators via chatbot and follow prompts: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Second option is to send a private message to Moderator_Team via this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

What plan is showing on your account now? What do you have in Available Funds? Are you trying to re-up your existing plan? Or change to a new one?

Maybe also try a different browser or clear cache/site cookies or use incognito/private mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.