cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some pages on self-serve are broken (i.e. just don't work)

5lava
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

On all three of my accounts, the following self-serve area pages no longer work:

— "Change plan" page has sections "CURRENT PLAN", "NEW PLAN" and "FUTURE DATED PLAN CHANGES", but all three of them are just empty, so I can't do anything;

— Pages "Plan and Add-Ons" and "Plan Details" don't work at all, redirecting me to "Oh no! It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic."

Anyone else is experiencing the same issue? I need to change plan before the next cycle starts, which is tonight, but I can't 😞

P.S. Yes I cleared cookies, tried a different browser and messaged @CS_Agent.

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@5lava wrote:

Thanks, everyone!

It suddenly started working for a couple of minutes and then broke again, but I managed to switch the plan within those two minutes. So in a way, I consider the issue "resolved" 😄

P.S. I didn't expect that many replies so fast, that's a really great community! Thank you all!

Don't let anybody tell you there's no support here.

Sure yeah account or deeper technical issues you'll wait.

5lava
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, everyone!

It suddenly started working for a couple of minutes and then broke again, but I managed to switch the plan within those two minutes. So in a way, I consider the issue "resolved" 😄

P.S. I didn't expect that many replies so fast, that's a really great community! Thank you all!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hairbag1 wrote:

I just now tried and all those functions seem to be working...slowly ! Good luck.

Fun with typos. 🙂

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@5lava wrote:

Hello,

On all three of my accounts, the following self-serve area pages no longer work:

— "Change plan" page has sections "CURRENT PLAN", "NEW PLAN" and "FUTURE DATED PLAN CHANGES", but all three of them are just empty, so I can't do anything;

— Pages "Plan and Add-Ons" and "Plan Details" don't work at all, redirecting me to "Oh no! It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic."

Anyone else is experiencing the same issue? I need to change plan before the next cycle starts, which is tonight, but I can't 😞

P.S. Yes I cleared cookies, tried a different browser and messaged @CS_Agent.

I just now tried and all those fuctions seem to be working...slowly ! Good luck.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@5lava 

It's what I jokingly say "it's in one of its moods".

Happens all too frequently. Just wait a while and try again.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

It happens to me sometimes, i just wait it out

Someone's incognito works try that too

Try inn couple of hours

Need Help? Let's chat.