cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So frustrated!!!!

Jessb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account was suspended. I paid yesterday to reconnect. Phone was working. Today suspended. Went into my account and it said I had to renew my plan. I switched it.now I can't text and  all calls are saying long distance. I have a feeling my account changed to British Columbia. I'm in Ontario. How do I change it back?

4 REPLIES 4

@Jessb wrote:

My account was suspended. I paid yesterday to reconnect. Phone was working. Today suspended. Went into my account and it said I had to renew my plan. I switched it.now I can't text and  all calls are saying long distance. I have a feeling my account changed to British Columbia. I'm in Ontario. How do I change it back?

What do you mean account changed to BC? That wouldn't make any difference.even if you had changed your phone number.  Like the others, I suspect that went wrongn during renewal. Try tips from earlier, and if that doesn't work, then contact the moderators.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Jessb  a écrit :

My account was suspended. I paid yesterday to reconnect. Phone was working. Today suspended. Went into my account and it said I had to renew my plan. I switched it. Now all calls are saying long distance. I have a feeling my account changed to British Columbia. I'm in Ontario. How do I change it back?

Because you changed plan in your account before the renewal date (you paid yesterday) you need to reach the moderator and see what they can do..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days. It's always the best to change a plan for the next renewal date or you will loose what you have paid before...

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jessb wrote:

If you account status is active now, your can try the lost/stolen phone to re-provision your plan features.

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

If this trick failed to get thing working again, you should send a private message to moderator for help. But the wait is about 48 - 72 hours. Good luck.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jessb wrote:

My account was suspended. I paid yesterday to reconnect. Phone was working. Today suspended. Went into my account and it said I had to renew my plan. I switched it. Now all calls are saying long distance. I have a feeling my account changed to British Columbia. I'm in Ontario. How do I change it back?

Accounts don't change to a different province. You might be seeing something about BC on your credit card.

You've probably paid twice now though.

In the meantime try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Need Help? Let's chat.