cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site under maintenance

hamza102008
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have to been trying to reach the accounts page but everytime I click on my account it takes me to a page where it's says site is under maintenance, this has been going on for a week what do I do

6 REPLIES 6

charlesgo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had some issues yesterday but things were okay this morning.  I would clear your cookies, try going incognito or changing the brower you use (i.e. from internet explorer to google chrome)

ofs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

Try clearing your cache on your browser. If it doesn't work, try visiting thr website with another browser. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Clear your cache and then reboot your device.  Try using a different browser.  Try accessing  the site using a desktop or laptop.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

yesterday had some issues, but today is ok.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@hamza102008 wrote:

Hi, I have to been trying to reach the accounts page but everytime I click on my account it takes me to a page where it's says site is under maintenance, this has been going on for a week what do I do

Are you sure you are putting in the right address I was in my account yesterday and actually have just logged in to right now without issue or delay.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@hamza102008  i would clear your cache reboot and try incognito mode in your browser also if you have another device try logging in on that good luck

Need Help? Let's chat.