cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simcard Lost

enasagun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In my account, my activated sim was lost. Then the pin that i enter in the app is 4 trials only, but sadly i forget my pin and used all my trials. So i want to recover my account but the app sends the code in my lost simcard, so how should i do?

5 REPLIES 5

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@muralee wrote:

i lost my sim please i need to swap it i have new sim

Most Provider don't even let you Sim Swap without a Human Intervention. Good thing at Public Mobile it's as simple as login to your self serve account and look for the Tab to Sim Swap and in an instant you have service on your new sim

@muralee wrote:

@muralee  Simple, login to your account and select the change sim card option.

muralee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Man, that's not easy luck for a weekend... hope a MOD get's back to you soon.

I just had our Cable company increase our monthly bill by $90 a month.... and then disconnect my main TV for no reason.

Patience is a virtue I guess :P.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@enasagun wrote:

In my account, my activated sim was lost. Then the pin that i enter in the app is 4 trials only, but sadly i forget my pin and used all my trials. So i want to recover my account but the app sends the code in my lost simcard, so how should i do?

Write a message to the moderator here for help..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and be patient waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.