cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim number change

BluesBabs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My boyfriend paid his monthly fee on the day of expiration. Public mobile accepted payment. The Sim card immediately changed his number and suspended his account wanting another payment. He is furious due to the old number being his business number. How does he get his old number back on the account he already paid for?

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@BluesBabs wrote:

My boyfriend paid his monthly fee on the day of expiration. Public mobile accepted payment. The Sim card immediately changed his number and suspended his account wanting another payment. He is furious due to the old number being his business number. How does he get his old number back on the account he already paid for?

@BluesBabs  Are you sure it changed the number? Sounds like the payment was made after the account was suspended. Can your boyfriend access his selfserve account? If yes, then if the monthly fee is showing up in his balance ask him to hit the re-activate button.

Changing phone numbers is a separate process and in no way is related to plan renewal. The only reason the phone number would have changed is if he is using a different sim.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@BluesBabs , I can understand payment issues causing account suspension.  I am not sure how that leads to a phone number change unless the customer puts in the request.  In any event, you will need moderator team assistance to sort everything out.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.  Good luck.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@BluesBabs..

On the top of this page, click on Get Help, then click Chat with Simon to start process of moderator assistance.

Need Help? Let's chat.