cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign in

Janet41
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 2 seperate self serve accounts and there both set up on only one of phones. There are 2 icons for public mobile on my phone . I can only sign in on both of them with the same email and pass word . if I try signing in with the other email and password on either icon when I press login the page opens right back it says sorry you must try again and it shows the one email address and password already filled in.

6 REPLIES 6

Janet41
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Switching my browser to Croma and changing it to indigo and signing in worked for me.

Thank you very much

Janet41

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Janet41 Try to clear cache and cookies of the browser, use incognito mode, or try another browser or device to sign it. If still no luck, better to contact mods for a help - click on ? on bottom right of the page and follow directions.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Janet41 wrote:

I have 2 seperate self serve accounts and there both set up on only one of phones. There are 2 icons for public mobile on my phone . I can only sign in on both of them with the same email and pass word . if I try signing in with the other email and password on either icon when I press login the page opens right back it says sorry you must try again and it shows the one email address and password already filled in.

@Janet41  Remove the public mobile selfserve site from your Password Manager or use incognito mode on your browser.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Janet41 Do you have preset icons on your phone? I have this for different websites. When younuse each icon does it input the same email address?

Try changing the email address putting in the password and then saving that Icon to your home page. 

Otherwise @gblackma  is probably right somehow you were able to use one email for two accounts. 

Contact the moderators directly if you are having issues with the BOT:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Have you tried opening a browser and input your log in ?  Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Janet41 it sounds like you signed up under one email address. Contact a moderator, explain your situation  and give them a seperate email address and the number that you would like associated it with it, the one that you have no access to now. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.