cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service renewal.

canuckfan77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

I am set up for auto pay and renewal but my service hasn’t renewed. Could I please get a hand processing a payment with the info I have on file and renewing my plan?

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

gary_k
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Help!. Need a mod to straighten out my auto renewal. This is the 5th consecutive time, and each time it is resolved with help of mod , i am assured everything okay. But again?. I am willing to do whatever i need to do, just don't know what it is. I do love public mobile 🙂

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mhossain521 

You need to make a payment and then send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will reactivate your service!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

mhossain521

I am lost I need someone's help.

mhossain521

I was out of the country and my bill wasn't paid and hence my service is cut off. I need to pay by credit card.now to resume functioning.

mhossain521

@stonechucker

@stonechucker wrote:

Is today your autopay date, tomorrow your 'renew' date?

Or are you stuck without service as your autopay date was yesterday, and you have no service today?

If you have service, and today is your 'autopay' date.. I would hold off on doing anything, until your service is not working.

@stonechucker

@stonechucker wrote:

@stonechucker wrote:

Or are you stuck without service as your autopay date was yesterday, and you have no service today?

If you have service, and today is your 'autopay' date.. I would hold off on doing anything, until your service is not working.

I donot have the service 

@stonechucker wrote:

wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@alizehylton, If you tried to change plans while your account was suspended, you would not be able to.  it is a limitation of the system.  The only way to change your plan when service has been suspended is to go through the moderator team.  As for your current situation, perhaps the moderators can adjust your plan for you, without requiring you to wait until the end of your current cycle, or payaing again in full.  They are generally quite helpful in these situations.  You need to send a private message to the moderator team and explain your situation.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

alizehylton

I have just renewed my plan . however before adding funds i tryed to change my plan it didnt work so i thought i could add money and then switch to the 75 dollar 90 day plan provience wide calling with international text jokes on me it renewed my old plan and now wontlet me change it. can someone help me fix this issue i am having please . the plan it renewed me for was 76 for provience wide no text 90 days 

canuckfan77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@LEGO Thanks for your assistance!

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@canuckfan77 You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.