cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service disconnected because I can't pay $0

Peekaboo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

On April 13th. Public Mobile autobilled me. As is normal.

They then disconnected my phone.

I have a balance of $2.00. They demand I pay 0.00 to rectivate. It does not allow for payments of nothing. 

Top up before Jul 12, 2019 or your account will be deactivated.
Current Balance: $2.00
Amount Due: $0.00 

WHat the hell should I do?

13 REPLIES 13

@Peekaboo wrote:

K I sent the private message. Hopefully it gets cleared up. Thanks.

@Peekaboo  So have you been without phone service since April 13th? Hopefully the @CS_Agent  will reply quickly to resolve this.Smiley Happy

Peekaboo

K I sent the private message. Hopefully it gets cleared up. Thanks.

@Peekaboo wrote:

*611 it says I've been discontinued and wants a payment.

@Peekaboo  Your account is messed up.

Peekaboo

*611 it says I've been discontinued and wants a payment.

@Peekaboo wrote:

Untitled.png

@Peekaboo  You definetely got double charged on April 12. Your account balance should show $10.00. If you dial *611 from your phone what hapens? Normally what should have happened your account should be active and you should have a $10.00 credit your account funds.

Click here and make the moderators aware of this. Please include the screenshot as part of the message that should speed things up.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Hope this helps!

Note: Due to the high volume of requests please be patient, it might take a while to get a response.

Edit: Try restarting your phone to see if it makes a difference.

Peekaboo

Untitled.png

Peekaboo

Looking at it it says there was credit card "charge back" of $8. Except my credit card statement says I was charged and I was never credited.

@Peekaboo wrote:

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

@Peekaboo  If your previous renewal was April 13 then you next renewal would be May 12. Sounds like the AutoPay did not go through and that is why your account got suspended. If you don't mind posting a screenshoot of you payment history minus the personal info of course for the last 6 months so that this can be verified. If this is the case then you need to make a onetime payment to re-activate your account.

Peekaboo

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

Peekaboo

I tried it and it did not work.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Peekaboo wrote:

I have a balance of $2.00. They demand I pay 0.00 to rectivate. It does not allow for payments of nothing. 

What's in your self-serve account on the first page ACCOUNT ACTIVE or SUSPENDED?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Peekaboo wrote:

@Peekaboo  Try the Lost/Stolen trick. It acts like a soft reset to your account:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Peekaboo wrote:

Make sure there's sufficient funds in Available Funds to cover plan renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.