cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service disabled after plan renewal

john3914
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My service has been disabled and I cannot call/text/data on my phone, even though my account has been fully paid and says it's activiated. I believe this is a very common issue and there is no solution for the users to figure out and fix it. I would like my service back immediately. This is very critical for me since I am in my job interview processes, and this number is the only number I have. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ilu65, For future reference, you should always start a new topic to ensure that your question gets noticed and receives a prompt response..

That said, if you need to reset your password, you need to send a private message to the moderator team.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

ilu65
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Got "ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled" when i was trying to reset my password. 

How do i enable/reactivate my account?

thanks

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @john3914

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I'm really sorry to hear about this - it is a known issue and we are working on a fix.

I've received your private message, please expect a resolution and an answer very shortly.

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Need Help? Let's chat.