cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending and receiving messages

saochau
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan is unlimited texting but I can’t text or receiving from other phone which is not iPhone even the person are using public moble

3 REPLIES 3

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@saochau wrote:

My plan is unlimited texting but I can’t text or receiving from other phone which is not iPhone even the person are using public moble

@saochauIs your texting only set to imessage? You have to go into your settings and enable the SMS and MMS to send on pms network. I dont have an iphone so i will have to check the procedure. An iPhone user will probably answer quicker than I can on how to do it.

Edit: As suspected and stated someone got back before I even hit post.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@saochauMake sure you have turned on SMS and MMS fall backs in Messages settings. That will offer interoperability with non iPhones.

IMG_0009.JPG

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@saochau wrote:

Did you recently get the 10 Day US Roaming Add-on ...has it just recently expired ? If so, give it 24 hours and things will get right again. It's a known glitch that is being addressed but still is a problem.

Need Help? Let's chat.