cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selfserve site down

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Does anybody know why the selfserve.publicmobile.ca is down?. Says temporarly down for maintenance when I try to access it. Smiley Sad

Edit: *611 also unavailable.

5 REPLIES 5

sandpublic

Thanks for the replies. I was not really worried about my renewal since I had more than enough funds in my account to cover it.

My concern was for other customers that might have renewal or other  issues. What was concerning is that both *611 and self serve interfaces were both down at the same without any warning. It's obvious this was not a scheduled maintenance because if it was then there would be an announcement similar to the one that was announced  for March 17th.

I'm fairly new to PM and happy so far with the service, but just wish PM would do a better job of informing their customers and being more transparent regarding network status and maintenance.

Being a no-frills service should not be an excuse for keeping your customers in the dark.

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@will13am wrote:

@sandpublic wrote:

Hopefully nothing to serious. Just wanted to check if everything was ok with my renewal but I guess it will have to wait. 😊

The easiest way to check the renewal is to continue to use your phone.  If it works, then renewal went as expected.  Because of all the transformations that go on in the account during renewal, it's not something that should be monitored.  Seeing that kind of stuff encourages intervention which can lead to a bad outcome.  Btw, self serve is up and running fine at the moment.  I checked just a minute ago.

@will13am 

exactly. My 1st renewal is happening now. My service still works, so it doesn't concern me, that my status says "expired" 😉

@sandpublic wrote:

Hopefully nothing to serious. Just wanted to check if everything was ok with my renewal but I guess it will have to wait. 😊

The easiest way to check the renewal is to continue to use your phone.  If it works, then renewal went as expected.  Because of all the transformations that go on in the account during renewal, it's not something that should be monitored.  Seeing that kind of stuff encourages intervention which can lead to a bad outcome.  Btw, self serve is up and running fine at the moment.  I checked just a minute ago.

sandpublic

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@sandpublic Nothing official as far I as know, as least no announcements. I checked and it's down for me too.
Need Help? Let's chat.