cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selfserve page not opening

VanZem
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Selfserve page not opening this morning - latest check 10:45AM PST. Anyone else having the same issue?

37 REPLIES 37

@vc02 Yes, self-serve is having an issue due to an upgrade. Its been hit and miss. So try again later. 

vc02
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI There 

i am unable to login in self serve, wheni click on forgot passowrd it says contact admin.

i need to change my credit card number for autopay .my phoen is currently not working due to non payment as my card expired.

Purplepan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

A temporary solution to pay your bill is to dial *611 and pay over the phone through self service. Sorry I can't really say about the blank screen issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@aleahsmommy wrote:

Have tried to log onto the self serve portal and keeps showing a blank screen. I have tried on my phone, ipad, and lap top and none of them will work. I just want to pay my bill so that i can use my phone. Seems like this happens everytime it comes time to pay my monthly bill. Getting really tired of this problem, and am considering switching to another company that doesn't glitch out all the time. I have restarted all electronics a few times and have been trying to get it to work for the past hour. I do not have a cc so cannot do it over the phone either. Need help please.

You can get a voucher from a store or on online and use the 611 service. Things are in a bit of flux right now with all the recent changes. Sometimes 611 doesn't even work - like last night.

@aleahsmommy wrote:

Have tried to log onto the self serve portal and keeps showing a blank screen. I have tried on my phone, ipad, and lap top and none of them will work. I just want to pay my bill so that i can use my phone. Seems like this happens everytime it comes time to pay my monthly bill. Getting really tired of this problem, and am considering switching to another company that doesn't glitch out all the time. I have restarted all electronics a few times and have been trying to get it to work for the past hour. I do not have a cc so cannot do it over the phone either. Need help please.

The self-serve has been hit and miss for the last couple of days.  I was able to access it twice this morning.  Probably just have wait and try a bit later.  I know not much help but that is all I got for suggestions

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

GR
Mayor / Maire

Same here.  It did that a few times in the last few days, usually only last 15 minutes or so!  Keep trying 

aleahsmommy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need Help? Let's chat.