cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self-service is kinda busted

Marc_NL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'd like to see what my options are for changing my plan. I'd be comforted if the system could even show me the current plan I'm on. I'd be tickled if the "Try out more options" link didn't spit out an error. 

Multiple devices. Multiple browsers. Multiple days. 

When most of what you are is a website, it should probably work. 

What's next?

Public_fail.jpg

Oops.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Great! Glad to hear it's working 🙂

Marc_NL

Pretty much a brand new computer running a clean install of Windows 10 Pro...

Marc_NL

Yeah, that worked. 'Finicky' is the right word.

Watoko

I also noticed that you seem to be missing a bunch of those interactive animated drop down plan options. If the above suggestions don't seem to fix your problem, I wonder if it has to be something Adobe Flash related. You could also make sure to see if your browser is blocking Adobe Flash (some browsers automatically disable by default due to security issues), or making sure it is up to date.

Maybe even try disabling your Ad-blocker extension to see if that will fix the issue.

Watoko

It seems to be working for me. Try what @RossN has suggested. A lot of these website issues has to do with cookies. It's frustrating but the best advice I can offer is to keep trying...sometimes the Public Mobile site will end up magically working.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Marc_NL hi yes the self serve can be very finicky try chrome in ingognito mode seems to work for me reboot your computor helps also 

Need Help? Let's chat.