cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self serve

Paula4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been locked out of my self serve account I have sent an email or a request for a new password change and I still have not received anything my account is due to be paid and I have no way to do it I need this corrected ASAP as I use this phone as my work number

2 REPLIES 2

@Paula4 

Moderators take a few hours to respond usually.  Check your private message inbox (envelope on upper right corner of website).  

As stated above, if your service is inactive presently, the quickest way is to buy a payment voucher either in store (Walmart, Canadian Tire, Shoppers, some gas stations) or online (recharge.com - service fee applies) and dial 611 to pay with voucher.  Then wait for moderator to respond.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.

You can also make a payment by purchasing a voucher and calling 611.  You can also make a payment using recharge.com but there is a service fee.

Need Help? Let's chat.